From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 12:41:07 EDT
Did I see the word "snootch" Michelle?  Has there been a snootching?

Oh my gosh that is hysterical.

I did notice that you said no Pergot floors.  What floors have worked
well for you?  We have two types of very old and very cheap linoleum that
has not worked out super great.  They hold odors, and just seem to almost
absorb things for lack of a better word.  I'm thinking very good linoleum
would be great.  Are there varities I need to know about?  I tried
painted concrete in one room.  But yeeeesh, very cold.  And ultimately
the paint does wear and tear from families and can even chip sooner than
you might imagine.  I hate repainting lol.  My husband wants to try tile.
Over my dead body!  He can clean it by God.  Or there will be a
snootching of one said husband!

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com