From:
darlene wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:20:19 -0800
To Beth, from "critter camp"

I have to say that video brought tears of joy to my eyes!! Watching
all those gorgous animals enjoying there holiday treats and gifts!!!!
I just wish I could help in such a wonderful place with all those
animals!!! WOW!!! Unfortunetly, here in Greenville, NC, there are no
such places. I wish sooo bad that I could help someone here start
something like that. A foster home, a rescue, a shelter for ferrets,
something!!! I would be there every morning, noon and night!! I'd
sleep there if need be!!!! I'm a proud new ferret mommy to my little
girl Addie!! And I can't begin to explain what she has brought to my
life!! I just wish to make Greenville, NC more "ferrety"!!!LOL!!
Just think,,,, no bad weather, no snow storms(although they can be
beautiful) but a very nice place for ferrets!! Anybody by chance
looking to relocate?? LOL!! hahahahaha!! just some wishful thinking on
my part folks!! Can't knock a girl for trying, eh?? Happy Holidays and
a very Happy New Year to all the wonderful ferret people out there!!!!

love Darlene & Addie
lonely in NC!!!!!!

Darlene