Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:48:59 EDT
My smiley thanks to Ann Ryan and Ferret Dad for the WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hammocks.

Mini-Me has her own cage to teach her proper potty manners, and she now
has her first hammy.  You should hear her talk about it.  She keeps
popping in and out of it, tilting her head, chatttering away the whole
time.  What a riot.

Maria will have more than one hammie since you two were so kind..  She
poops and tinkles as she walks.  I can change the hammy every day for her
because of you guys.  She is mostly naked and wets her binkies.  There she
is all wet and the binkie all wet and she is shivering in the morning cause
mom has to have the air on at night.  No promises--but she did not wet her
hammy last night, and I found her curled up inside.

Thank youss!  and Maria kissesss and Mini-Me chucklesss to Ferret Guy and
Anne.