From:
Bongo50150 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:55:51 EST
Hi everyone...I'm Rebecca and I'm new to the FML.  I have two fuzzies, Zoe
a beautiful 6 month old sable and Tori a rambuctious 3 1/2 month old silver
mitt.  I am very new to the world of ferrets.  I am trying to get all the
information I can on these cute little furballs.  I have to tell you that
ferrets are definately addicting (like you didn't already know)!  I started
off with one, then of course they give you such a look as if to say, " I
need a buddy, a pal, a roomate...<looking lonely>".  So then your off
looking for a friend!  Well I got my second and now I am interested in
getting another (preferably a male since I have two females).  I read about
other ferret owners and how they just had to keep adding more to their
family and I said to myself this isn't going to happen to me.  But it has
and I can't help it their just too irresistible.  They are so much fun to be
around.  Well I just wanted to introduce myself and my two little fuzzies.

Rebecca and animal crew
Zoe..."Are you going to drag me around in my ferret bed or what?"
Tori..."Where did I hide that darn baby rattle?"
Daria...My little kitty cat (Couldn't leave her out)
Chestnut...The pig of all pigs (He's my guinea pig of course)