Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:52:05 EDT
I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for your generosity in
giving to the raffle.  I can honestly say not only was I floored I was
speechless (just ask Kris when she told me!).  I just want you all to
know that I can't tell you how much this raffle means to me....it doesn't
sound like much, but THANK YOU.  I will remember this always.

So...to Sandy, Fran, Diane, Nancy, Joanne, Renee, Linda I, Danee, Julie,
Lisa, Kim S, Bob C, Bill G, Kim, Kris B, Bob Adkins, Bob Adams, Katrina,
Frances, Kris H, Lois, Laraine, April, Lynda, Leizann, Leese, Kristeen,
Connie G, Beth, Cheryl, Faith, Russ, Teresa, Jean, Kat, Marylou,
Karalayne, Ruth, Lynlee, Richard, Candace, Carlos, Jean, Patti, MC,
Linda, Kellie, Barb, Harry, Melissa, Naomi, Ricard, Deena, Kathy, Nancy,
Alicia, Connie K, Cathy, Patty, Terri, Lynn, Ada, Ardith, October, Diane,
Tammy and Randy B...

For those of you interested, here are pics of my leg after 7 weeks...

http://www.pooflinger.com/lisa/frontofleg7wks04.jpg
http://www.pooflinger.com/lisa/sideofleg7wks03.jpg

I apologize for the fuzziness of some of the pics but its hard to take a
pic from that angle!

You guys know who you are...and I just want to say thanks.  Once I am
back on my feet, just ask and I will help in an instant.  I am humbled
by the generosity.

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
Shelter Wench in good standing
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"