From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:59:35 -0400
Foxie came home today!  She was at the vet for 3 nights.  One before
the surgery, and two after.  She had two tumors removed from around her
pancreas.  Her glucose level was 45 the day before the surgery, so they
wanted to get her stabilized before they went in.  Yesterday her.
Glucose was at 400.  but she was on an IV bag of dextrose after her
surgery.  Today, her glucose was at 132 when she came home and I will
test it tomorrow with my hand meter.  We are off to Rocky's so she is
boarding with the vet, along with my old boy Timon who still has
diarrhea.  Foxie came out tonight and played by herself in the kitchen.
Acted like my old Fat Fox.  Ate like Fat Fox too!  Nearly 1/2 cup of
kibble this morning at the vet, and then another 1/2 cup tonight!  I was
going to give her duck soup, but she is so full she might pop!

Gail
Have a ferret?  Want one?
Need and iguana or other herp?
Needhelp placing one of the above?
www.scalesandtails.org
"I need a map of your head \ Translated into English \ So I can learn to
not make you frown..."--Incubus