Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:42:58 -0500
>First - I feel uncomfortable giving out my password & site addy so
>others can up date information on my web site. ( Sorry )

As a web desinger/master/etc., i understand about not wanting to give
up the main info for one's hosting/web account. But depending upon the
type of hosting you have, additional ftp accounts can be created, so
that one does not have to give away the user ID and password to the
main account, which yes, that would not be a good thing to give out.
But If you can create additional ftp accounts that do not have admin
access rights with your hosting, where someone could not change your
password, etc with limited access. I would be happy to help. All we
would need is ftp acess to upload files only.

Howard