Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:36:48 -0700
Today is the day! The Central Valley Ferret Club will hold its meeting
in the park (by Hwy 99 and 198). It is a beautiful park. We will have
ferret games including an al l-ferret crosswork puzzle, ferret mazes,
etc. Prizes will be given out including a medicine bag and CDs (by me,
Deva) A medicine bag is two layers of fleece with a layer of batting
and boxed corners for senior or ill ferrets needing extra warmth and
can sleep 4 ferrets. It is also appliqued with large ferrets by me
(again). Also framed original drawings (warning: I draw on anything
including napkins, cloth, paper, table tops) that are autographed by
the artist will be given out as prizes.

We will also be discussing many important club and ferret issues. Bring
a lunch and a chair or blanket and join the fun. It'is free! I hope to
see you there. It starts a 1 PM so there is still time for those within
driving range.