From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:55:05 -0500
To Meghan and Derivsh and Everyone
I live in Newark DE and the water here is miserable on good days.  I use a
Brita Water Filtration Pitcher fro everything from drinking for the cats
the ferrets and us to cooking and watering plants.  It makes a huge
difference.  It may also be cheaper in the long run than bottled water.  I
used a "PUR" brand pitcher before at a friend's house.  I recall thinking
it was nicer than the Brita, but I don't remember why.

You may want to look into these.
Kiss your woozles extra today!!!
Jacki   Kif and Trevor