Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 01:12:33 -0700
Just want to make a comment on these Blue Buffalo foods...

Yes, they ARE grain free, but..that is sorta misleading.....The (ARE)
full of rice, as fillers, and to add bulk, I would imagine.

They ARE good for cats..and ferrets, in that the first several
ingredients ARE meat or meat by-products, and they DO have added
taurine, which obligate carnivores, in captivity, (Right..read
DOMESTIC) should have, for one, to maintain good skeletal conditioning.

Anywho..rice is not a grain, but it IS high in carbohydrates, 'nother
words, sugar!

MC, The Rude One, Now ferretless, after a lifetime of sharing my home
with the little monsters!

Oh yes, don't forget to check out Amazon.com's prices on *any* food or
feed you might need.