From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:26:19 -0700
HI:
I have a problem with my little buddy, Oscar.  He is about 4 years old, my
question or problem is, he is alway in search of Pepsie, or Coke.  What i
want to know is if he drinks it will it hurt him?  I know that it isn't
really that good for us but will it cause him any problems later on down the
road.

I don't let him drink it if I can get to the glass before him but sometimes
he beats me to the glass.

I have had 4 ohter ferrets and all of them have gone crazy over Pepsie is
this normal?

Thank you for any info.

I have been recieving the ferret digest for about a week now and I really
enjoy all the info.  I have recieved.

[MH]