From:
Al Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 03:17:02 -0400
Well I am taking my ferret to the vet on saturday morning.  After receving
many flames about finding a new vet.  I would like to explain to everybody
that my vet is very good he deals with ferrets all the time.  Unfortunaly he
is the ONLY animal hospital in my area and I have to take what I can get
sometimes when it comes to appoointment's.  I work 2 jobs and it is hard to
make the proper arrangments.

Well needless to say.  I am taking my ferret to the vet and they said most
likely it is an adrenal tumor but they need to do an exploratory surgery to
remove it ($150).  And they said to leave her there for a few day's.  But on
good news she is eating a little bit she is eating baby food.  The vet
recommend trying it and use something that has sugar in it becuase ferret's
have a sweet though.  So I went and bought bannana and applesace baby food
the bannana she loves and the applesauce is so, so.

Now before she wouldn't even respond to the ferrettone but that has changed
after a little food she hjas taasted the ferrettone and can't get enough.
Everybody thank you for your help.  I will keep you posted.  I decided on a
name for her.  Her name is Lois what do you think.

Cya

KwikSilver Computer Services
Albert Smith-Owner
http://www.voicenet.com/~asmith/index.html