From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:46:16 -0400
Hi Everyone:
I know of a ferret in southeastern Massachusetts who is in need a of a
home.  I can't take another one, but I saw that someone was giving one
away in the local paper (for "free).  I called to see what the deal was
and to see if I could help get him to a ferret shelter or to a good home.
The woman giving me up said that she is doing so because she let him
explore the new kittens at her house and he killed one.  She thought
because he was fine with her baby and her adult cat that he'd be ok with
a kitten.  Obviously she thought wrong, and now her mistake is costing
the ferret his home and the kitten its life - very sad.

The ferret, Chewie, is 4 yrs old and healthy.  She's giving him away with
cage and all his stuff.  Anyone interested can call or e-mail me and I
will put you in touch with her.  Thanks!

Leanne (phone: 781-582-7902)