From:
Nancy K Wilder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:24:18 -0400
Everybody!!
Only 2 days left until you can come and frolic with your fellow ferret
folks at the Luv of Ferrets Shelter and Rescue.  The frolic is on Sunday
from 11 to 3 at the Tewksbury Senior Center (directions can be found at
the shelter's website: www.luvferrets.com or by emailing me at
[log in to unmask]) in Tewksbury, MA.  We sure do hope to see everyone and
their ferrets there!

There's going to be:

* food galore and a baked good table (need I say more?!)
* professional photographer - with great package prices!
* all kinds of judged classes (with neat-o 1st place prizes)
* professional and candid cutest ferret photo contest - so bring those
  pics!
* games and contests like ball surfing, pink/black nose, long/short tail,
  cup tip, bag escape, leash walk.
* very informative educational in-service, by one of the most knowledgeable
  ferret people around!
* shelters from around the area with all kinds of goodies for sale to
  help the fuzzies.

Hope to see y'all there!  If you'd like any more info please contact the
shelter at www.luvferrets.com or me at [log in to unmask]

thanks and dook-dook to all!
nancy

IMPORTANT: all attending ferrets must have current shot records in order
to gain admittance to the hall and kits must have completed their entire
first year series of shots - no exceptions will be made, so bring the shot
records and enjoy all the fun!!