From:
Paula A Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 1980 06:09:42 -0800
Hi, all,
Late on Monday night, my sweet Fredonia child came home.  My SO & I spent @
10 hours on the road to bring her here & she's worth every minute.  She
slept in her cage all the way down without fussing or complaining.  Jan &
Dick had given us a blanket & towel to wrap her in & I'd brought a worn
t-shirt for her to get used to our smells.

She's a petite, lady-like albino with a gentle disposition - so far!  I
bathed her last night for the fleas & dosed her for ear mites.  She only
scratched a few times, then dried herself on the towel & some jeans on the
floor.  She plays quite happily with my other three, but I've limited
exposure to the dog.  She still has stitchers from the spaying, and her neck
is chewed up - don't know if it's fleas or fighting.  I keep her isolated in
her cage most of the day, but she's where she can see everyone & play times
are long.

Troy, can you mail me her medical history - anything you know about shots or
surgery notes?  It'll help her new doctor.

I had to hustle us out of Jan's lovely home - I got weepy thinking of the
work & love that nmade it possible to bring this sweet girl to me.  Ferret
folk are the best.

Al, I'll be taking photos & as soon as I figure out how, will get them to
you for your web page.

I'll keep y'all informed about her progress joining the family as we go.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making it possible for her to
be here.

Best ferret kisses,
Paula