From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:00:11 -0600
Good Morning Chris... Good Morning EVERYONE else too ;-]  I must have
been really rushed if I left out the part of adding tiny chunks and
increasing them as Chris suggested, but I do do that... however... I'm
thrilled someone actually read "ME" and chatted back... silly me... I
thought I'd just get lost on this big ole list... lol anyway...

BUT --- it's the bones that get me... I don't have a grinder and I'm
nervous about adding bone... I know marrow is a great source of
protein... and I don't know anything really about grinders... are they
all the same..  so they all work well for feeding ground bones to out
pets... are there certain attachments that one needs to make sure comes
with the grinder to grinder properly... and I'll bet there's a thousand
other questions I'd have if I began to try this... I could use a lot of
information and some hand holding here.... to try this... and I'd really
like too... or a little info and a LOT of hand holding.... I'll take what
I can get...

CHRIS
THANK YOU... V