From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 11:21:16 EDT
*****TO FLO HEADQUARTERS FLO.....

Today my newest recruit Chewbakka(AKA Tinkertoy) learned how to attack the
toilet paper roll.  He did well mommy was sooo upset and started calling him
OH NO!!  NEWFERRET!!!  There was paper all over the room and Tinkertoy was
wrapped in it rolling and having so much fun.  Meanwhile in the other room I
was starting a fish frenzy with those fish like crackers.  They were on the
table so I push them off for all to have.  I don't know why mommy saids
she's having a bad day.  I think today is starting off fun maybe I should
find more fun things to do to cheer mommy up.  OH!  Mommy just put her cup
of soda down.  Gotta go SODA SHOWER!!!!!

Awaiting further orders.........

 OPERATIVE MEME AKA NONOBADFERRET
.Mikki & Dee
.& the Wizzlebee Family     Team AMIGA