From:
Clan Polyng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:22:10 PDT
Getting ready to leave on holiday this Friday from the US, to spend a few
days in Amsterdam, then head back across to Scotland for the remainder of
the trip [about a week].We will be driving down to London via mid-Wales
towards the end of the trip.

Wondering if there are any ferret people who we might be able to meet?
Apparently our friends in Wales [Llanfyllin] have arranged a visit with the
local ferret guy, but since we don't get to meet many fuzzy people in CA,
we'd enjoy meeting anyone out there.  I recall Todd Cromwell saying he
enjoyed you folks immensely [Todd once babysat some of our fuzzbutts.]

I'm a normal FML person, and contribute to the list sometimes, usually
anonymously.  I also run a well-used weasel website.  But since I don't
want the CaCa Fish and Gestapo to chase me down, I'm under disguise with
this email address.  Please respond to it with contact info if you fit the
holiday route-my husband and I would be GREATLY amused to meet European
ferret fanciers!

Thanks,
Clan Polyng