Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:17:41 -0800
Come see The Ferret Lady in action!  Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret
Shelter and Rescue will hold a Ferret Adoption Day at PetCo this Sunday,
February 22, from 2:00 to 4:00 pm.

Even if you are not interested in adopting a ferret, stop by to learn
more about these fun and intelligent pets.

I will be there with several ferrets who are currently residing in the
Ferret Shelter.  These cute little guys would love to find new homes, so
if you know anyone who might want a ferret, send them to PetCo on Sunday!

For more information, please contact me at 484-1090, e-mail
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or go to
www.laneferrets.org <http://www.laneferrets.org> to learn more about us.

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"