From:
Mahlyssa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:44:05 -0500
Today I had the pleasure of stepping in some yummy squishy ferret dooooo
today.  I'm sure they were spying on me waiting for me to step in it.  It
wasn't there when I poured the soup in the pot!!  But it was there when I
was done and turned around.  *shakes head*

Well..  My suggestion for ferrets pooping all over..  I normally clean it
up with some soap and water.. and then spray there ferret deodorant on
the floor where they went.  I have never had them poop in a spot where I
have sprayed the ferret deodorant.  I'm not sure why it works.  It just
does!  Of course they are sneaky little things and will find every spot
you DIDN"T spray..  So I'm not sure if you would just buy bulk ferret
deodorant and just wash your floors with it *LOL*

Hope this helps

Mahlyssa