Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 13:06:05 -0400
Hi, As a long time lurker and very rare poster on the board, I know that the
answers to many ferret related problems are found here.

Quasimoto is a sable,neutered,MF ferret. The sweetest boy I have ever owned.
My greatest joy was when I was transfered from CA to Md, so I could enjoy my
companion in the open.

After 1 year, I have been layed off.  Unfortunatly I must return to
California to settle matters for approximatly two weeks to one month.  I
cannot afford to board Quasimoto, yet I do not want to leave him with ferret
ignorant strangers either.

I live in Beltsville Md.  Right where the 95 Freeway junctions with the
Washington Beltway.  Is there anyone in the area that can watch after him
for me while I am gone?

I have a small travel cage for him, and lots of food, and a bottle of
ferretone.  I can pay a small amount in return for his care, but not the
$$$$ required by my local kennel.

If someone in the area can help, Please E-Mail [log in to unmask]