From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 00:38:10 -0700
Hi!
I have seven ferrets!  my oldest on is a little over a year old and they go
down from there!  Well altely I have noticed that the whole group of them
are getting aggressive!  not just towards each other but towards me too!
One of my fuzzies Chewy (female) just walked right up to me and bit me and
wouldn't let go!  She bite me really bad!  Then the next day she did it
again!  All my ferrets are fixed(MF) so what could be the deal!  Also when
she drags off her toys she like "kills" them first thatn tosses them around!
I don't know what is going on!

Also that same ferret the other night popped blood with the normal stuff!
She is fine other than the aggression!  Eating fine playing and sleeping
like normal just more aggressive!  Anyone with any ideas please respond!
Thanks in advance!

monica and the 7 Wonders of Nature!