From:
Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:29:21 -0700
>From:  Ingella Arwidsson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets in cages....continued
>However, I cannot understand the piece about "when you have other animals,
>children and a lot of people coming and going.."
>In that case, maybe the ferrets are not just the right pets!

I also cage my ferrets when I have people coming over who aren't familiar
with ferrets.  I want everyone to love them as much as I do, which can often
times require a slow introduction, rather than a quick "watch your feet!" as
some carpet shark jumps at their leg to play.  For the first time last week,
my friends actually requested that the fuzzies be let out to play with them.
Victory!!

Ariel and her fesnyng

"Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what
you have."    - Doris Mortman

Ariel White                                      [log in to unmask]