From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:35:40 -0700
See, I KNEW if I threw a couple of vague 'facts' out there, someone
would come to the 'rescue' and properly explain the pathophysiology and
pharmacology re: Adrenals,lupron, insulinoma, prednisone!!!  You guys
are the best!

Hugs, Michelle and... Xena, Bu, Flower& Blossom (the Poofettes),
Harmony& Beauty (The Whitey Bitey Girls), Sunshine,' Flake, Zorro (da Z
man), Ellie (mouse),Mattie, Fang (Buttbiter), Leaper, Wolfgang, and
Cuddles... the gang who run this 'Rez.)

You know the ferrets are equal members of your family when they not only
have their real names... but nicknames as well ;-)