Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 02:12:57 +0000
Holiday Greetings to All - We have long been purchasers on ebay and
always wanted to try an sell some ferret items to help out our hospice
ferrets at the shelter. Since I haven't a clue how to sew a snazzy
sleep sack nor crochet a playful egg we did come up with some nice and
different from the usual ferret items.

We make a darn good dry dook soup here at the shelter and have even
sent some of it out to the lucky shelters we picked off of the Ferret
Giving Tree. This Dook Soup really comes in handy when you got a bunch
of mouths to feed and not a moment to slave over a pressure cooker or
visit the local butcher. We can customize it to anyone's order and have
posted some cute items on ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsouthshoreferretcare

There are wonderful Snowman Tins with multi layers and Life Saver Tins
and Ferret Tote Bags. We will be adding on more items each day now that
we got the knack of selling on ebay.

Sincerely,
Diane Wall
South Shore Ferret Care