From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 01:13:35 -0400
I sadly report that Raz ma Taz aka Tiny Tim leapt to Rainbow Bridge
with hospice Dad Maurice by his side today.

Taz or Tiny Tim as Maurice dubbed him had fallen ill and had been
hospitalized when he failed to respond to antibiotics.

Many folks will remember Raz and his brother Casper who arrived at
FerretWise at barely 6 weeks of age in July 2005. Neither had been
vaccinated for distemper and they were part of a group of 6 that had
been shipped via air to Boston in a group shipment from a NC breeder.
Raz was afflicted with a permanent spinal injury in transit, he never
recovered. Hospice Dad Maurice agreed to care for the brothers so as
not to take Tiny Tom's security brother away/. Though he never had the
use of his hind legs he did enjoy trekking up and down hallways and
playing with the hospice kids. Both Casper & Tiny Tim had a loving
and caring home which we are so thankful for.

Rest in peace our tiny boy may you once again be healthy and running on
all fours. Dad Maurice and Casper miss you much as do we at FerretWise.

6-2-2005 - 7-3-3008

PS- thanks to those who helped cover vet bills when he first arrived.