From:
Chad Scotch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:41:27 -0700
I have gotten several replies to help almost all have come from outside
of the states I listed.  There is no way for me to travel that far to
drop off 1 or 2 ferrets my time and health are limited.

The reply I got from the shelters I contacted was as fallow:
Chad, Kristine Lunny will be the contact for you.Please get in touch
with her and she will coordinate with the closest shelters to you.

Laura

Emmett ferret Shelter

When I called AC to get a reference on this they had no clue of what I
was talking about.  I don't want my pets to be locked in a cage wasting
away in a shelter.  That to me would be like rotting away in jail.  They
are sweet wonderful kids and they need more then a shelter to stay in.

I can't and won't hand my pets over to someone I can't meet and see where
and how they are going to be housed.  I do owe them that much.  Right now
I am to sick and in too much pain to deal with all of this hate mail I
been receiving I only wanted to find safe loving homes for them.  I don't
know why this is so important to so many of you, my IP is AOL I live in
WA no I'm not a breeder and if you want to call me a collector then so
be it.  I love my pets and I will spend the next few months finding a
safe place for them to go.

To those of you that did offer to help thanks and I will keep you in mind
down the road if I do not find homes for all of them.  Those that sent
the hate mail I have a delete button I used.  If I inconvenient any of
you sorry for how my only concern is my ferrets and their happiness.

Good day to you,
Chad