Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:18:26 -0700
Hi All!

My deepest thoughts and prayers are with those with sick or angled fur
children both past and present.

I just saw this in the August 2003 issue of the veternary practice news.

There is a full time position opening for a vet to oversee health,
husbandry and management at Marshall Farms in New York.  Anybody
qualified and interested?  Wouldn't it be nice to have an FMLer working
at Marshall Farms?  The ad is very complete in what they are looking for.
If you want more information but don't have this issue e-mail me and I
will send you the info.  Make sure you use the word ferret in the subject
or you will end up in the junk mail bin.  Sukie, Maybe you could pass
this along to the FHL.

Thanks, MAry Jo