Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:03:43 -0400
Hummmm.....something just doesn't jive for me.

>Thank you to the person for the stock response about afa and all,
>even though I am new here I do have ferret friends and have seen that
>write up sent before.

Must not be 'too new' since if you look it up in the FML archives I
also posted that there were no AFA Breeders back on September 4, 2010.

Please feel free to get in line with all the other AFA trolls.
Personally I just don't have the time to bother with troll droll. If
you have a legitimate gripe, please send it in to [log in to unmask]
Oh, and we don't answer gripe emails from trolls - to get an answer
you need to provide a name - AFA DNFTT. :)

Yawn.....scroll.....skip......delete......

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com
American Ferret Association
Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org
Author of Ferrets: An Animal Planet Pet Care Library Series Book