From:
Britney Hee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:32:06 EDT
Hi all!
Im a new ferret owner and new to FML, i have an albino 4 mo old MF
neutered male named Lan Di, i have had him for about a month.  I noticed
today he kept crawling out of his sleeper and just sleeping on the floor
of his cage.  I was wondering if it was because he was over heated (it was
about mid 70's today) or what?  And if thats the case, what can i do to
keep him cool, i tried to give him a little bath and he didnt like it and
i put him in front of the fan for a little while when i was petting him
while he was sleeping.  I also heard that if its above 80 degrees the
ferrets can get sick because they cant sweat, is this true?  Any andswers
and advice via the FML or emailing me directly is appreciated, thanks!

Britney & Lan Di