From:
Richmond Ferret Rescue League <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 00:15:32 GMT
Hiyas FMLers!

A few days ago somebody mail the Richmond Ferret Rescue League about
adopting ferrets.  We have lost the information on that because of where
it was sent to.  If you have mailed us, please re-email us at
[log in to unmask] , or call us at (804) 271-9591 and ask for
Marlene.  Thanks, and we are sorry for the inconvienence!  Mind my
spelling :) :) :)

xoxo - jammy, forever ferret chickie

"Beyond this world, the world of darkness and pain, the sun always shines
on the other side of the bridge...the Rainbow Bridge."

Me