From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:12:29 -0700
Saw the movie and it was great!  The ferret portraying a "weasel" was
played by Andy Dick and was only in very brief scenes (two as I recall)
but the movie was great anyway!  Just don't expect much on ferrets.

For those looking for hotels that are pet friendly, go to
www.petswelcome.com    I just stumbled across this.

This weekend we went to Victoria BC and stayed in a very nice hotel that
was pet friendly called Ocean Pointe Resort.  They even let me take the
bird they have out of its cage and play with it!

I highly recommend this place!

Take care and happy summer travels.