From:
"Jason W. Creager" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 09:40:11 -0500
First of all, thanks to everyone that responded with words of
encouragement!  It really means a lot to us to know that there are so
many caring people out there.

Luckily, it looks like we won't have to make a decision after all!  We
pretty much gave up hope when he stopped eating his puffed rice and his
feet started curling up underneath him.  He got even skinnier and we
thought the end was just a few days away.

Allison put some Science Diet in the blender and then mixed it with
water.  Fosgate went nuts over it and has eaten a whole bowl of it since
yesterday.  He is now strong enough to eat without having to be held by
us and even tried to get me feet yesterday.

I don't know yet if he'll fully recover and be back to his old self
again, but he has bounced back from other illnesses so quickly before.
We're still praying and hoping and it certainly looks like there's a
light at the end of the tunnel.  (Let's just hope it's not the train!  :-)

I'll be sure to keep the list posted!  Once again, thanks!