From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:36:34 -0500
www.ferretgivingtree.com

Linda asked what trees the oldsters were on so I made a list and
decided to post it on the FML too. All the fuzzies need Santas, these
are just the older oldsters that I noted. Some are not in good health
and really need a santa right away. I apologize in advance in case I
missed any, it is heartbreaking for me to look through the trees and
read the bios.

Tree 13 - Cheeko

Tree 21 - Nicole

Tree 22 - Chico

Tree 23 - Alice, Trouble

Tree 24 - Skype

Tree 26 - Lulu, Bella, Fuzzy, Gidgit

Tree 27 - Milo, Willow

Tree 28 - Banjo, Chloe

Tree 29 - Miss Taz

Tree 30 - Baby bones, Tweak RIP

Tree 31 - Bob, Faye

Tree 32 - Jezebel, Anubis, Bebe, Snickers

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org