From:
Suzy Cecere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 17:09:44 -0700
It saddens me very much that Margaret and the other involved have been
placed at such odds with each other.

No one is gaining from this, especially not our charming fur kids.  Margaret
has much worth.  Her postings have been informative and have brought both
tears and laughter to my days.  She has been a friend who cared and made me
laugh when pain has made me into cold road kill.

We, each and everyone of us has something of value to give to life.  No one
has the right to bring pain into someone life.  No one has the right to
harass people, especially to when that person or persons involved in the
harassment hide.  Mind you I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I just would
like to see peace.

Having more than a few health problems myself (it's back in for yet more
tests this Thursday) I know how stress and anxiety can affect a person.

If I ever come to know who has forced my friend Margaret to this leaving,
be warned I will hunt you down like a rabid dog.

If I have offended anyone by standing by Margaret that's just too damn
back, Bite Me!

Suzy