From:
Angela and Darryl Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:37:12 -0500
Dear Friends:

We have been a bit busy.  But, we had to give our thanks of gratitude
for all the cards, comments, and support of our passing of Hunnie .  We
appreciate all the kind thoughts, messages and especially the ecards!
We apologize to the people that hate to read others member s grief s, it
is sad, heartbreaking, and not the choice we all want to read.  But all
these lost loved little ferrets, by now we all should noticed one thing
in common of all regardless of how or why their passing came.  Take this
moment and look at the closest ferret near you.  As you begin to grin,
and sometimes just have to hold them, just remember their size.  They
are a small pet.  Small organs, tiny toes, tiny eyes that in all connect
with us!  Over all these ferrets have tremendous HEARTS and full of
PERSONALITY and CHARACTER.  That is why all of us here automatically
announce and post our sadness and our shock of disbelief that one of our
joys in this world is gone.

It s been over depressing of the amount we ve seen lately, but at least
they are over the bridge, and in company of so many others, and well
beyond any circumstance s we cannot control it has happen.  I see request
for more happy postings, so I m going to send one on each ferret we have
here or encountered with in our time.  But keep in mind this posting here
is also one of those happy postings as the past pain is gone, but never
forgotten.  But also in respect, when another passing comes our way
(Praying each day it will never happen), we will be posting those as well
in the respect of our gratitude and help our own sorrow.  Just when you
see there will be a sorrow passing, I found holding just one of our
ferrets while reading it is a bit comforting and easy to read the sorrow
postings.  Its still is teary eyed but easier to read with myself doing
this.

So in the next posting after this I will post the happy posting of the
character and heart and personality behind each of our encounters.  Once
again we thank all what we have received from the FML list.

Sincerely

Darryl & Angela Smith
Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S.