From:
Grant Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 08:44:13 -0500
>From:    Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
>One last thing (a question): Whenever i take Potpie out in the car, she
>gets frothy - starts producing lots of saliva - and then starts pawing at
>the roof of her mouth...

Yeah, One of Debra's ferrets used to do this whenever we put him in the car
to go somewhere.  It didn't matter if you were holding him or just had him
in the cage.  Everything in the general vicinity would get wet.  We always
attributed this to excitability or fear.  I'm not sure if he still does it.
I can go get him and take him for a ride to find out though :-)

-Grant