Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:19:17 -0400
I want to thank all of you that replied to yesterday's posting about our
ferrets up for adoption.  I thought I would post a note here, so you will
all know about us.  We are a non profit shelter for ferrets in the Toronto
area.  As far as we know, we are the only shelter in our area except for the
shelters in Barie & Ankaster.  Currently, we have over 20 ferrets which most
are up for adoption.  Some have Cancer and they will live the rest of their
lives here as no one wants them.  If anyone is interested in joining our
ferret club, or if you live in the Toronto area and would like to get hooked
up with other ferret owners, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and I
will get back to you A.S.A.P.  with any info you need.

Love, Ms. Randy Belair the F.A.S.T.