Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 22:21:08 EDT
Hi I am hoping someone on here can help me. Even my vet isn't sure what
is going on.

I have a male ferret about 3 years old who has begun sucking on one of
my other ferrets ears. He will pin her down and suck on her ear until
she starts to squeal and her ear is blood red.

These ferrets have been together for over two years and have always
gotten along. I know baby ferrets do this if they are taken from mom
to young. I have never heard of an older ferret doing it.

Does anyone have any ideas??? I would really appreciate any help or
suggestions. Thank you.

Mandy Bland