From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:07:01 -0800
Kayla posted:
>Hello everyone!  I am looking into to going to college and I refuse to
>have to get rid of my fuzzies.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me
>if there were ferret knowledgeable vets in these areas: Tampa, Florida:
>Orlando, Florida: Gainesville, FLorida: Tallahassee, Florida: Miami,
>Florida: Phoenix, Arizona: Los Angeles, California: Manoa, Hawaii: or San
>Antonio, TX.  Also, if there are any shelters or organizations in these
>areas as well.  Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on refusing to give up your ferrets!

I know there is at least one excellent ferret vet in Florida (can't
remember exactly where).  But the main thing is that ferrets are ILLEGAL
in California and Hawaii.  There are many people who have ferrets in
California, but you'll have to make your own decision about whether to
risk it.  I doubt you could even TAKE your ferrets to Hawaii.  Good luck
making a decision!

Sara &

Spice Girl
Zeus