From:
Perry and Jamie John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 19:18:11 -0700
Lisa, I really can relate to your story.  8 in 1 is the only ferret food I
had found (until last week) and I brought some home for my stinky.  I was
giving her one to see how she liked it and it got stuck on the roof of her
mouth, on the inside of her teeth. We now only give it as treats, as it has
to be broken in half and breaking them in half in large quantities isn't my
idea of a good time.  We really have to keep a close eye on her because she
learned how to get on top of the table and bookcase to get to her treats and
almost every time she gets a whole one, she chokes.  On a related note, she
HATES raisins, but goes bananas over 8 in 1.  Go figure!
Jamie L. John