From:
W & H Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:37:44 -0800
I was wondering if someone can visit the Meadows pet shop in the Meadows
mall, in Las Vegas, Nevada once in while to check on the ferrets there.
We have moved to California and can not go there any more I worry about
the ferrets there as the owner is a mental case.  She posted on our web
site that if we did not stop reporting her to the authorities that she
would kill one ferret a day!  Also the ferrets there were all kept in
one very small fish tank under hot lights, no litter box, no toys, no
hammocks, hardly any food or water.  She stated that she hates ferrets,
the only reason she sells them is that they bring in lots of money for
her.  So she feels no remorse in abusing them.

Wayne & Nancy Wellington