From:
Nancy Brenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:36:24 -0500
I would like to make clear some issues on MF.  First when I wrote about
Sammy I was just wondering if the situation had happened before.  Second I
don't agree with MF testing on ferrets.  Third I LOVE my four "kids" that
are all MF.  What worries me is that ferrets not being weaned & being sent
too early.  I would not buy a ferret unless it was it was MF.  Just because
a store gets a ferret or ferrets in too young does not mean the store
wanted it to be too young.  MF has had a shortage of ferrets.  MF has no
other big competition so it can get away with too young ferrets