Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:00:19 -0800
Hi all
Well I have been practicing racing for a while and have got a little better
at it.  I have given it up for a while to do other things.  A ferrets job
is never done.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Joshua.  He liked the fruit
and he said he waz going over to da Sock Steal game and practice stealing
socks.  He waz pretty good at it to.  But I think he needs more practice at
it cause there were a few others dat were better.  He had a lot of fun at
it though.  He said to send his luv to his daddy and dat he forgives him.
He knows it waz an accident.

A little girl came in.  She said her name waz Phoebe.  She went to da Fruit
Bar and ate and ate.  She said she hadn't been able to eat any for a while.
She said she felt better than she had in years.  She was going over to da
Otter Slide and get wet.  She waz over there going down da slide time after
time.  She said to tell her mommy dat she felt better and she luved her
bunches.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Jasper.  He waz met by Buckshot
and his brother gave him da tour of da place.  Buckshot said dat he and
Jasper were going over and play with da Crazy Kars for a while.  He gave
Jasper lessons on how to run one and he waz soon racing around in it.  He
wasn't very good at it but had a bunch of fun.  He said to tell his mommy
dat he luved her.  Buckshot said dat he would take care of him til you get
here.

A little guy came in later.  He said his name waz Podo.  I gave him da
tour and he said he waz a little hungry.  He went over to da Cheerois Chain
and munched on them for a while.  Then he said he waz going over to Dirt
Mountain and dig a small den to sleep off da food.  Course he probably will
have to eat a few more chains before he finishes da den but he didn't seem
to mind.  He said he had pletty of time while he waited.  He said to tell
hiz daddy that he luved him.

I think I am going to pick out a hammock and take a little nap.  Gotto go.