From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1992 14:42:11 -0500
Dear Chris, Ferret Friends of Indian River County is going to apply for
a Chapter Charter to mid-Atlantic Ferret Assoication.  We now have a
newsletter known as Ferret Talk For Ferret Friends.  Can we copy some
of your information from the Ferret Mailing List? i.e. the potty training
instruction from this mailing list?  We don't make money (am using my
own money to get us started) and don't intend to.  Thanks Chere.

[See the article from me below]

BTW any people in florida that would like to join can get in touch with
me and all they will have to do is send a self addressed stamped
envelope to get our first issue of Ferret Talk for Ferret Friends.