From:
Tamara Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 05:13:53 -0700
 ...At least in our case.  Little Penny has a toe tattoo and can hear
treats being offered from a mile away.  My boyfriend also claims that she
comes running when he unwraps a Klondike bar!

But we *are* curious what the toe tattoo means.  Penny is so hyper that we
were wondering if maybe MF tattoos their "potential ADD" ferrets... :-)
I've been reading some of the explanations on the FML but they don't make
too much sense to me.

Cheers!
Tamara, Jeff, and the 4 Mustiledteers (Ginger,
Moonshine, Penny, and Jack)