Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:17:14 EDT
I would like to that everyone that has clicked on GoodSearch for their
search engine. Since January you have raised $42.16 for Support Our
Shelters. Now that may not be much, but its a start, and my goal is
to see the total hit 1000.00 by the end of the year. Think of all the
good that money good do to help ferrets in shelters.

If you would like to help, GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that
donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities
its users designate. You use it just as you would any search engine,
and it's powered by Yahoo! so you get great results.

Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter Support Our Shelters
as the charity you want to support, and every time you search the
Internet SOS earns a penny. Just 500 of us searching four times a day
will raise about $7300 in a year without anyone spending a dime! And,
be sure to spread the word!