From:
Claire C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:16:57 -0500
On Dec 9, 2008, at 3:00 AM, Sukie wrote:
> <http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081206/GJNEWS_01/712062327/-1/FOSNEWS
>
> I have been told by private notes that this perhaps was:
> http://www.fivestarferrets.com/
> and that the ferrets were being kept in a camper near a house and a
> barn.
>
> That is UNverified, so check on that, but the sources are ones I have
> found to be reliable in the past and that lends greater weight for me.

The fire was in Lebanon, ME, just a few miles from me (in South Berwick
ME). (Foster's is the Dover NH regional newspaper).

I don't know where fivestarferrets is, but the phone number is not from
around here (seems to be overseas), and the web design was done by an
Australian company. We do live in a global economy, but the evidence
suggests the two are unrelated. I will keep ears out for more news of
the Lebanon fire.

-Claire