Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:33:23 -0400
Hi all.  I had heard that you could use Preperation H to help it.  If any
one knows about that could you please email me.

Also quick update on misty and the other five.  Misty is doing soso.  She
slept for sixteen hours on a car trip.  the whole way there and back.  She
is not eating or drinking much but is eating the duck soup ok.  Thumper is
getting bigger and bigger by the day.  Flower is always being put in time
out because she always picks on the babies and Misty.  The babies are doing
much better.  They are all clear of their colds.  Flower goes to the vet
Thursday to get her Rabies shot.  I will keep you informed with what
happens.

Dooks and Blessings

Linda and the six pack.