Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 11:53:45 -0400
Hi to all!!! OK - now it has been unanimously decided that we WILL have
a GATHERING OF THE FERRET NATIONS picnic.

This will be a "come as you are" picnic for ferret owned humans, the
fuzzies that own them, and of course all human children that come with
the families. It will be strictly a "fun festival" where we all get
together with our fuzzies, and just eat, hangout and maybe play a few
fun ferret/human games. There is NO set forum. This just to meet each
other, and share our fuzzie stories, and let our fuzzies "hang out"
together.

I need anyone that is interested to contact me ASAP, via my email addy
or thru this list, so that I can get preparations underway for this
glorious event. I would like to plan it for the 3rd or 4th weekend in
June, so the sooner folks let me know if they're coming, the better
prepared I will be. I also would welcome anyone's suggestions as to
parks, or homes where we can have this take place - as well as ideas
about food, games, etc. If anyone wants to speak in person - just email
me and I will send you my phone number so that you can call me. I also
give my permission to cross post this message to any other areas where
fuzzy owners in New Mexico may be located - so that everyone can have
a chance at joining us!

I look foward to hearing from you guys - and again, please get with me
rather soon!

Kim and Her Army of Albuquerque Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....